Definition: A financial analysis is a comprehensive evaluation of an investor’s current and future financial state by using currently known variables to predict future cash flows, asset values and withdrawal plans.
- Comprehensive Financial Analysis
- Pension Payout Strategies
- Income Strategies for Retirement
- IRA Consolidation/Rollovers
- Tax Reduction Strategies
- Retirement / Financial Review
- Life Insurance & Income Protection Strategies
- Charitable Giving Strategies
- Wealth Transfer Strategies
- Business Succession Strategies
Definition: Estate analysis is the process of anticipating and arranging, during a person’s life, for the disposal of their estate. Estate analysis can be used to eliminate uncertainties over the administration of a probate and to maximize the value of the estate by reducing taxes and other expenses.
- Reduce Taxes
- Eliminate Uncertainties
- Maximize the Value of the Estate
- Estate Protection Strategies
*Safe Money Retirement Solutions are not attorneys and when planning for your estate, you should consult an attorney.
Social Security Income:
When should I start taking my Social Security?
- Social Security is enormously complex
- Making correct decisions could mean tens of thousands of dollars
- How to maximize your Social Security Income